Major depressive disorder Drugs marketed and in development
New York, July 15. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Major Depressive Disorder Marketed and Pipeline Drugs Assessment, Clinical Trials and Competitive Landscape” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06292924/?utm_source=GNW
– In 2022, there will be more than 18 million diagnosed prevalent cases of MDD in 16 pharmaceutical markets.
– There are four major drugs marketed for the treatment of MDD, Otsuka Pharmaceutical is a key player in the field of disease.
– The private label pipeline consists of more than 100 pharmaceutical products covering all stages of development, with approximately 40% of drugs in intermediate to late development.
– Commercial sponsors dominate the development of clinical trials in TDM, with the United States becoming the key country to conduct trials in TDM.
– Transactions involving license agreements were the most common type of transactions worldwide.
– Only one new product approval is expected in the next 18 months.
Major Depressive Disorder: Competitive Landscape in 2022 combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with the expertise of in-house analysts to provide a competitive assessment of the disease market.
Report components include –
– Disease Landscape
– Overview of the disease
– Overview of epidemiology
– Treatment Overview
– Evaluation of marketed products
– Breakdown by mechanism of action, type of molecule and route of administration
– Product profiles with sales forecasts
– Pipeline assessment
– Breakdown by stage of development, mechanism of action, type of molecule, route of administration
– Late to mid-stage pipeline drugs
– Phase transition success rate and approval probability
– Evaluation of clinical trials
– Distribution of trials by phase, status, virtual components, sponsors, geography and endpoint status
– Analysis of listings, site analysis, feasibility analysis
– Landscape of offers
– Mergers, acquisitions and strategic alliances by region
– Overview of recent offers
– Commercial evaluation
– Main market players
– Future market catalysts
Reasons to buy
– Develop and design your licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and identifying companies with the strongest pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Major Depressive Disorders market.
– To generate revenue by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies that are likely to impact the global Major Depressive Disorders Market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the categories and market segments that present the maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06292924/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.